Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playdates

Yesterday we had 3, yep 3, playdates. Alex went to our neighbors house early in the morning giving Mad and I a little mommy and Mad time. We then went to my friend Katie's house to play with her 4, yep 4, kids (their ages???1,2,4, and 5...God Bless that woman....and shes a year younger than me!!!). Then we wrapped up the day by going to the pool with Madison's friend Georgia and her little brother Jaxon, who Alex loves.


Katie and I lined the kids up yesterday while we are at her house. Madison and Naomi (Alex's girlfriend...also Katie's oldest girl) pointed out to Katie and I that we had a 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 year old all playing in the same house...boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. My kids fill in their gaps! We love this fam and are so glad to have them right down the road. In order...Cale (1), Noelle (2), Alex (3), Naomi (4), Caden (5), Madison (6)....Crazy kids!!Just the girls :)...Katie also sent me a few pictures from the end of the school year (Naomi was in my class)...I'm not allowed to have 'favorites' but lets just say I was partial to a few of my kids last year.:)She also sent me some pictures of Keegan and I...again with the favoritism, not allowed...you get my point. He was definitely my buddy :) I'm so excited for my big kids starting pre-K in a couple of weeks!


...in Hamby family news, the countdown to the beach has started....Mad has her calendar out and has been marking the days. T-minus 4 days (not including today...she doesn't include the current day)until we are Beach bound....and T-minus 3 weeks until Mad is a full fledged first grader. :)

0 comments: