Friday, July 24, 2009

Boys will be Boys

We have gotten into the trend of 'playdate swaps'. We are lucky enough to have a handful of friends Madison's age who have a sibling withing one year of Alex. This summer we have been "swapping' children. Ill send Mad or Alex off, and in return I get the sibling of whoever Mad or Alex is playing with. It works out wonderfully because I am a huge fan of playdates....I'm just not a fan of entertaining Alex while Mad has a friend over. He always ends up feeling left out. Today Jaxon came over while Mad headed over to his house to play with his big sis Georgia. We first stopped at Mc-y D's for some nugget action and playland fun.


Then we came home...jumped on the bed, played with Thomas, played with Bakugon, ate Popsicles, rode bikes, etc. The boys have now claimed their places on the couch and are watching Lazytown. We will be heading to the pool in an hour or so to meet Mad and Georgia to swim and eat some pizza with some of our friends. This past week we seem to have been closing the pool down. We (along with a group of our buddies) stay until the pool closes at 9...we change into our PJ's, come home and get into bed. I'm really gonna miss summer.
Spiderman!Sportacus!...and spiderman one more time...On a side note...this is what happened when I left my child alone with a pencil. You cant really tell from the picture but the white spots on the wall are puddy....to fill in the 30 something holes my child poked into his wall. Word to the wise...don't buy the huge spiderman pencils from the $1.00 section at Target and then leave your child unsupervised. Go me.

0 comments: