Thursday, August 27, 2009

YIKES!

Sorry for the extreme close-up but....check out this kids grill!!!! God Bless her orthodontist whomever they may be....they've got their work cut out for them. Shes been pulling this one back with her other teeth for a week now, that it wont even push forward to the 'normal' position. It ll be out soon, and the tooth fairy will visit yet again. Can you tell shes my kid? I asked her to smile nicely. This is what I got, followed by alot of giggles.

In Alex news we visited the ENT on Wednesday......ready for it??? He can HEAR!!! The audiologist said his hearing has improved by 50% since the 13th of July. Hallelujah. We stopped to check out the Marta trains (no worries, I have to write a whole other entry just for Marta trains)from the parking deck when we left the office. Good thing he had his Binoculars.

And last but not least, who doesn't love a new set of PJ's.? My kids absolutely love PJ's. When I was kid I slept in T-shirts and undies. My kids however get just as excited over a pair of new PJ's as they do over new toys. No special occasion (other than the clearance rack at Target) but the kids sure did feel special when I pulled them out after showers tonight.


0 comments: