Friday, August 7, 2009

Home

It was great to get away and spend an entire week alone with Chad....I don't think we have ever spent more than 2 days together, ever...except when we used to work together all of the time. It was nice. I slept in, every day. I didn't have to brush teeth, or make lunches, or anything of that nature. I needed it, and although I missed them, I would do it in a heartbeat again.

As soon as we got there Chad caught Alex a shark.
We ate well...
Chad looked at the fish every day (may I remind you he didn't go on his normal fishing trip because of this vacation)

I already miss looking at this everyday.
But I love looking at this everyday....I'm glad to have them back. Madison is down a tooth, and her forehead had a battle with a ceiling fan...Alex only swallowed that one quarter.

Tomorrow we're heading out on the lake on Chad's boat for the weekend. Should be a great wrap up to our way too fast summer. I miss it already. Bring on the first grade!!!

0 comments: