Monday, July 5, 2010

God Bless America, and good friends...

The kids and I headed out bright and early (11 am) on the morning of the fourth for the annual parade from Hawthorne (mads school) to the pool (our other home). I figured since we are moving in t-minus 8 days it would be a great opportunity to get the kids out to see all of their friends...and I mean ALL. There was a huge turnout, and so much fun. I walked with my 3 year old boyfriend while Mad and Alex shot ahead of the crowd with the fire truck. I love that neighborhood, I think were really going to miss it...but the move is much needed, and Im sure we will find an equally wonderful group of friends in Cobb County.
M and A right before the parade started, lets just say Alex was a bit overwhelmed but Mad was super phsyched and ready to go. Alex and the Jester boys, Jaxon and Jake (Jake, on the right of Alex is totally my 3 year old boyfriend) and a huge fan of Alex's (I mean who wouldnt be? Alex Hamby=one cool kiddo)

Mad and BFF Georgia with matching glasses, my kids are going to miss this family so much when we move!
Clearly no one was prepared for the picture...
...but this one is ALWAYS ready to cheese it up for the camera.
After the parade we spent the day at the pool with some of our neighborhood friends and then headed out to Chads house for a little sparkler action. The kids also go to watch his neighbors set off some pretty close, loud, crazy fireworks. Sadly, my battery died on my camera right after the first picture of the sparklers. All in all a good 4th...parade with friends, pool, and spend the night at Chads. Alex is also sporting his summer haircut, compliments of Chad. I love these sweet kiddos.

0 comments: