...was spent with my mom. I was here long enough to watch them find their easter baskets, hang out with them for a few...then jet off to work. Its what I have to do. They got minimal easter things this year as I am trying to nip their spoiling in the bud...Ill admit. I over compensate because their dad isnt around. I spoil them. Chad spoils them. My mom and Alan spoil them. Theyre spoiled. Lately, theyve been learning to appreciate what they have and not to expect so much all of the time. Its really been a rewarding process. Happy Easter!
6 hours ago
2 comments:
It is so hard not to spoil them and then to stop. We have thought about the three gifts for Christmas idea but that is so hard for me to imagine. We have tried to cut back as well. Sorry you had to work on Easter but glad they had a good Easter. Hope to see you soon.
FYI you're a great mom, just thought you might need to hear that. Love you.
Post a Comment