Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bee's Knees!

A couple of weeks ago both the kids had musical performances in the same night. It was a mad dash as I had to be at SPP with Alex to sing with my class (and watch him sing)and Mad had to be at Hawthorne pretty much at the same time. Thank goodness for friends and their moms :)

Alex performed at 6...we sang, we ran, we drove and we walked into Mads school right at 6:30 as the curtains were opening (thank goodness their schools are in the same neighborhood...no atl traffic in the atl!). She was in the musical 'bugz'...as was quite the little bumble-bee. She had a solo speaking part and did great! Alex supported his sister by sporting yellow stripes in his performance. Being the awesome mom that I am, I left my camera in the car...so I only have pictures on my blackberry, and the zoom is not so awesome on my phone. But Mad was awesome...so proud of her for having the guts to get up there and speak solo! I love these guys :)

0 comments: