Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas....overdue

Merry Christmas....love,
Jess, Mad and Alex. Cookies



Annual Christmas eve PJ present
cookies....check. milk...check. letter to santa...check. Carrots for reindeer...check.
In the PJ's...setting out the goodies.
Santa's "Helper"....very enthused.
Waiting for Noni and Alan (please notice Alex is not in his PJ's. Hes into wearing shorts ALL of the time, so he changes immediately upon waking up....every morning)
Back in the Pj's. Bribery is wonderful.
My favorite. Their faces.
The goodies are gone!
What he does...one of his favorites, Chick Hicks, and trailer.
One of her faves.....a horse!
Ipod from Chad. A definite favorite.
The grand prize winner from Chad...."buddy" the dinosaur. Now I have never seen a real dinosaur but Im pretty sure this guy could pass as one. He has light, heat and sound sensors...he sniffs, he plays, he attacks. He's the bomb.
Our gift to Chad (minus the frame). I love this picture because of Madison's face, she was so proud of keeping my secret to herself!
My favorites!
Plus C's mom
award for the 'most fake smiles'
Noni and the bambinos
Even more goodies.
Merry Christmas! love the HambysThe kids stayed with my mom so I could go to Chads Christmas night for their annual gift exchange....THIS is the chaos that lasted until 2 in the morning...and I couldnt even get all of the presents into the picture!

0 comments: