Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Im an erratic blogger

I wish I could be the mom that posted something at least once every 2 days or so....but I'm not. Its not that I lack the blogging ability, but I lack the ability to upload pics from my camera. Not that plugging a camera into my laptop and pressing the 'import' button is really hard...it just seems tedious. yea. don't ask.

If I were a better blogger you would get short update such as these...
Here is A's new way of watching TV. A chair...on a couch. Some might call me a bad mother for allowing such 'danger in my house...AT least he isn't running with a stick. OH WAIT! Here's a picture of him doing JUST that. At least he has a helmet on. That'll stop the stick from poking his eye out right???Man, I have really outdone myself in the mothering department.

and Mad has settled into being quite the 'studious' kid. When I open the gates to go out and play in the driveway/yard, Alex goes all out...water table, bike, scooter, trucks, rocks, berries grass, dog poop (yep I said it) Roley poly's, etc. Mad on the other hand gathers her workbooks, her box of crayons/markers/pencils/etc and settles into a cozy spot to "do work". Don't get me wrong, she takes breaks, maybe rides her bike 4 times up and down the drive way, check out the Roley ploy's, splashes in the water table....but gets right back to her work. The kids kills me. She definitely didn't get the 'liking school work' genes from me!

0 comments: