Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friendships that will last a lifetime

I love nothing more than hanging with my YH girls (and their kids!!!). Its amazing after 9/10 years we all have such amazing friendships... Im grateful we all got to spend some time together to shower Steph with presents for Arabelle who will be here soon!

How stinkin cute are these kids (minus Q)?Also, one of my greatest friends Britt (aka "AUNT BRITTANY!) has an amazing gift in photography and we were lucky enough to have her snap some shots the other day. Seriously. Amazing. I wish I had your gift. Here are just a few out of oh....like 1,000. Ill post more later.Did I mention we love you!!!!????

2 comments:

Kim Lockhart said...

I love the shot of all of us girls...at least I'm taller than someone (Brit)!

Britt said...

1. kim- shut it.
2. i love you and the time we got to spend together. thanks for all the kind words on the pics. you only have a million to dig through now!
3. so grateful to have such amazing friends in my life so many years later. God's really blessed us!