This past Monday we decided to drive up to MOG to meet one of my old college roomates and her two kiddos. It worked out really week b/c both of our kids are within MONTHS apart from each other. So they played really well. I also hadnt seen Noelle since BEFORE her daughter Haleigh was born, so it was good to catch up...if only for a few hours.
I think the biggest hit of the day was the Merry-go-Round in the food court. My kids have only been on it once, but they love...and when I saw love, I mean LOVE...horses. My mom rides horses twice a week and they love to go see the horses and pet them...so getting on a merry go round is pretty darn cool to them. Who doesnt love a plastic horse that goes around in a circle???
We spent most of the time letting the kids run wild on their indoor kid zone area...needless to say, Madison proved her bossiness once again. She is quite the little leader. ugh.
Then, since we were in the area...we went to visit Kim and Quinn. Which is always fun b/c the Lockharts are some of the coolest people ever...seriously...I just wish I had more time to get over there and see them more. We love you guys!
1 comments:
dude, is that Mad on my couch or Jessica Jr.! We love ya'll and thank you again for coming!
Post a Comment