Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to school x's 3!

Mad officially started her first day of Kindergarten on Monday, and I do have to say...I feel like an old woman now that I can say I have a kiddo in kindergarten! Its been great though, she really has enjoyed it, thus far. Huge blessing that she ended up getting into my moms school the day before open house. So I had to withdrawal her and then register her and then go to pen house at her new school all in one day. Its comforting knowing shes in the same building as my mom, especially since I will be going to work full time (eventually) and starting school next week. Another huge blessing last week...Alex got into a day care down here! In the A there isn't much of an option for day cares. You can either pay crazy money for a private daycare or go down to the ghetto and get cheap daycare. Take your pick. I'm used to Cobb county where there is a kids r kids or kinder-care on every corner! Luckily he got into the daycare around the corner...so both of my kids are within 5 minutes of the house. Hopefully I will be able to land a para-pro job at a local elementary school less than 5 minutes from the house as well. That's it as of now. Just been busy with Mad at school and getting ready for myself to start school next week...and Alex starts on Monday. My little Bambinos are growing up! ...and in the words of Alex...'rock on duders!'

1 comments:

Kim Lockhart said...

YEAH for your family!