Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh. Man.

You guys...
I totally stink at blogging. I think there was a time in my life when I was descently OK with keeping up with it...and that was when my kids were little! My kids are older now, super self sufficient, and I cant seem to sit down for 5 minutes a upload a picture, much less write about "how" that picture came about.
We have alot of "new" going on. New school year, new teachers, new job for mommy, new school schedule for C, new postion at work for C, and new shoes....lots of new shoes.
We are adjusting...the kids are riding the bus for the first time (in the morning)...yes Im aware my daughter is almost 11 but I like to keep her in the bubble...and being a car rider is part of the bubble. But we are branching out, and adopting new habits and new schedules...and I finally think we are in the groove. It took 3 weeks but I think we are there!
At the end of the day the kids are clean, full, and happy...and thats all I really could hope, ask and pray for. Bless the babies because they are growing up way WAY too fast. I really love their ages right now...I know Ive said that 1000 times but I do. They are caring and loving, courteous and although they have their spats here and there...they love each other alot and I catch them playing together more times than not. Im so glad Mad isnt "too cool" for her brother yet (im sure that will be here before I know it).
I love these little babies...who all of a sudden aren't so little anymore.

0 comments: