The expander's been in for 2 weeks. We've got a definite larger gap...and shes not afraid to show it.
This was the morning her expander went in...you can see the difference. Unfortunately tonight the expander "popped" off her back tooth. It was a dramatic moment in the Hamby/Wohlert house to say the least. Fortunately, we have an appointment Wednesday morning that's been in the books for 2 weeks. Tomorrow she'll have pudding, yogurt and applesauce for lunch. No complaints from Mad.

And this how how we spent this morning. After the 3rd set of tubes I thought we were in the clear for ear infections...we were up at 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, and finally we were up for good at 6 am....until he passed out on my chest at 6:45, only to be woken up at 7 so I could get Mad up for school. The end result was him passing out within seconds on the 4 minute drive to Mads school.

After a dose of penicillin he was back to his normal self...

and today I learned hes got a think for long blonde's. He watched tangled 3 times today. He kept telling me "Rapunzel's hair is beautiful just like yours mommy. Can you grow yours that long? She looks horrible when it turns brown". This also gives me insight on his crush Lucy who has naturally bleach blonde hair, and his favorite teacher Ms. Jennifer...who is also a blonde. I am in Trouble!!!!!!
1 comments:
great GAP Mad!
Post a Comment