Last Saturday we went to Shallowford Presbyterians Annual Joy of Giving to visit Santa. It was good to go back and see all of my sweet kiddos I don't get to see anymore (Shallowford is the preschool I taught at). My kids also had a blast getting to run into some old friends, well Madison did. Alex was WAAAAY out of his element (but this was a day prior to his asthma attack and return of his croup so that might have had something to do with it). SPP has the BEST Santa, he gets to know each and every kid...hes wonderful....his downfall, the wait, because he is so wonderful he takes about 5 to 7 minutes per family. multiply that by 25 families in line and thats a long wait. Thankfully SPP had crafts all around for the kids to play with while I was left to stand in line...
Patiently waiting... Mads not too sure....were almost there guys. Shes starting to ask alot of questions...even flat out said she knows I move elf on the shelf....almost guys, almost. Alex is just weirded out by a strange man coming into our house in the middle of the night without knocking on the door. He also wants to know why we need to sit in his lap...why cant we just stand and talk to him.?
6 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment