Tuesday, November 9, 2010

VOTE!

Last week we headed out to vote...and while we have lived 'OTP' since July, I still have yet to get my license changed, so I'm still registered to vote 'ITP'. Which was awesome because I have a very dear friend who is running for Dekalb County School Board (AND shes now in a run-off). She also happens to be the mom of Madison's BFF Georgia. SO we exercised our right to vote, and I do have to say, it was pretty cool to see out friends name on the ballot. A real celebrity I tell ya...I cant wait to do it again on November 30th! Vote Nancy Jester!
Annnnd this happened tonight. We got into the pool bag in the garage this afternoon and has been sporting goggles ever since. He says he's 'super A'....correlation to some character off of 'Super Why', I cant keep up. Needless to say, I stay amused.

0 comments: