Monday, September 13, 2010

Insta-sister

...For those of you who know Mad, you all are well aware of her consistent pestering of wanting a little sister. She asked for one last Christmas. She told me "maybe this January will be a good time to have a baby". She has whole heartedly decided that Chad and I WILL have a little baby girl. A sister, so Mad can play, take care, play mother hen-if you will. She would actually be really good at it...watching her with kids ages 3 and under amazes me. Shes nice and compassionate, takes time to help them....I just wish she would do that with her brother. (kidding, my favorite part of the day is when A and I drop Mad off in carpool and they yell I love you to each other...melts me heart). As for the little sister by way of Mom and Chad....no way. Were good. No babies here....so for now Mads desire has been satiated with Mackenzie, whose mom is gracious enough to help me out with after school with BOTH of my kids. Woman is Godsent....seriously.
Mad playing the role of 'big sis/little sis"

All 5 of them...I think Mads on the bottom!the rugrats...7 year olds Mad and Jackson, 4 year olds Alex and Tanner, and little 2 year old Mac. We have been blessed with great neighbors(whom weve known for years)right down the road in Cobb County!

0 comments: