...we have been very blessed to have such wonderful friends right down the road. Madison and Jackson went to mothers morning out together when they were just 3 (back when we lived in cobb county...the first time). Since then, our families have kept in touch thoughout the years. Jasckon has a younger brother who is Alex's age and a younger sister who is 2. Miraculously enough....Mad and Jackson go to the same elementary school now that we are back in Cobb county....I thought it was very 'small world' that Chad and their family lived in the same school district. Although their house is on the market....and we would hate to see them go...we are loving every minute that they are still here. The kids all play so well together.


I just wish I had someone for their littlest to play with.....except NOT. Im good with 2 thanks.
6 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment