Thursday, August 12, 2010

cavity free!

We visited the dentist today....just Mad and I...Alex spent the afternoon with Chad. No cavities...I'm so proud because, I will admit....I don't help her brush her teeth anymore. I mean, she's 7....will be 8 in December. Do I really have to stand at the sink and help her brush her teeth???....that's like wiping butts, eventually you reach a stage in life where you do it yourself. I floss for her, but the bushing's all Mad and apparently shes got it down pact. Also, her ginormous crooked front tooth (result of her FACE hitting the sink back in February) has reattached itself! No Implant! YES! Alas, we got a referral for a consult with the orthodontist as (you can CLEARLY see) we are experiencing some 'crowding'. This girls my queen. I had probably 50 self portraits of Mad to pick from. She spent the majority of our vacation taking pictures....OF HERSELF! (vacation post still to come). As you can see (this was our last night on the island) Chad and I were over the camera going EVERYWHERE with us.

And here's my sweet boy...whose having some adjustment problems with school. Hes used to being in a building with me. I may be changing schools on him though....there is an opening in the kids r kids 5 minutes down to road....right now I'm driving 30 minutes across Barett parkway...I pray if its a 'go' he adjusts well...I know Ill adjust to not spending over and hour in the car in the mornings to get 2 kids to 2 different schools in the morning. I keep telling myself 'kids are resilient...kids are resilient!" I love this sweet boy.

0 comments: