A couple of weeks ago I hosted a GNI/belated birthday party for Mad. 9 girls, 1 Alex, 1 Woody and 1 me. I went straight to bed once everyone left.
First things first, lets get this straight. Best friends wear matching PJ's. Yea.
Pizza, Doritos, Caprisuns, and cloudy with a Chance of meatballs. The couch girls.
The floor girls (Alex was off in the corner with the bag or Doritos)
Mad and Grace...goofballs.



Must be a good one

Alex thought I needed my picture taken, after all I was the one taking all of the pictures and writing down who gave what.

Girls with the new Barbies.

Mad got a pack of the Coveted Bendaroo's. In all fairness, they are quite awesome. Her friends decided to decorate her walls with them while she was in the bathroom (see above) playing with barbies. It was really sweet...and the Bendaroo's are still up!

The girls had fun. Happy really really really REALLY be-lated 7th birthday party Mad. Love you.
1 comments:
i'm out of the loop with all of this big girl stuff, what is a GNI party and what are bendaroos? Looks like fun though!
Post a Comment