There is an extraordinary woman in my life, I technically met her while I was pregnant with Mad...but had probably been seeing her months before then. Shes amazing, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a teacher, a friend, etc. Shes simply the best! She's fighting a battle for her life right now...She means so very much to both Chad and I. This woman is simply amazing, there's no other way to describe her If you care to read more about her story, you can read it here...
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/simonetaylor
Click on her 'story' and her 'journal'. Its very real, and scary and the only thing I can think to do for her on my behalf is ask others to pray for her. So even if you don't have time to read her story....lift her up. Her names Simone Taylor. and shes amazing.
6 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment