Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hiatus

I've started another semester at school, hence my lack of blogging. I've been putting of statistics since 99-00...ten years later I am being forced to take it. I don't like math, I don't like statistics. I am keeping my head in the books to try to make an A. Maybe if I prove I can make an A I can prove that it was stupid for me to put it off all of these years. With my head in the books (along with my other class which has me reading ALL of the time), I barely have time to snap shots of the kids...much less upload them onto the computer and then port them on a blog. Mad had her be-lated birthday party 2 Fridays ago. Id love to share the pictures with you right now but I have to go find an article for my class, analyze it, and then write a paper on it. Pictures have to wait. Soon, I will upload some pictures, and get used to the craziness of school again. Until then, Hiatus.

0 comments: