Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday

I might be day late (and more than a few dollars short) but Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy...who is now FOUR. I cant believe it. My baby is 4, where did the time go? We had a really unconventional birthday....or maybe not. I don't know. After school we all (Mad, Alex and myself) hung out. Then went to a gourmet dinner at Chick-fil-A (Alex's choice). Packed up the car and headed to Mad's soccer practice. Came home. Had some cake and ice cream. Went to bed. Moms out of town. Chad had school and this weekend is a 4 day weekend so most of Alex's friends are out of town (kid party will follow next weekend). It was a wonderful day with just the kids and I. I still cant believe hes 4. Holy Jeez. Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

Cupcakes at school...day 1 of 2 class parties, I didn't get day 2 on camera.
First present at 8am...Noni's house :)

the kid loves some Tonka Trucks
"whats in here?"
love them
The exact words coming out of his mouth are "OOOHHHHH AWESOME!!!!!" (Bakugons)
My "little" boy...yes little (we still cant break 30 lbs, and we wear big clothes). But he's 4 years young. Happy Birthday my sweet sweet boy.

0 comments: