

They seriously are. Well, according to Alex. I don't think Woody has much of a say in it. I'm just glad he's a good sport.


How could you not want to be friend with this guy? Oh wait, I can tell you a million reasons why...but my kids love him, therefor I love him. We Love you Woodrow.

The croup and the pink eye seem to be on the mend...he has to be on his meds for 24 hours before he is cleared to go back to school. This means another day off of work for me....that 5 days off in 2 weeks thanks to my kids.

Laurie Berkner has a song..."boots' we love it at our house. This week is red ribbon week at Mad's school. Today is 'give drugs the boot' day. Every child was supposed to wear a pair of boots. Mad suited up with her rain boots (I forgot a picture of course) but Alex wanted to take part as well. He has outgrown his rain boots, so these appeased him for the moment. We also have listened to the song "boots" at least 17 times in the past hour.

Somebody call Stacy London, my child looks like a prime candidate for the show, 'what not to wear".
0 comments:
Post a Comment