Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh to be young again

I used to do stuff like this when I was little too....I always thought it was cool to sleep "backwards" in my bed. She's cute. I love herEveryone's back into the swing of things...and Soccer has officially started. Mad had her first game last week. Batman accompanied me to the field at 8:30 AM. He loves to do the cheer "GO MADISON GO!!!". What a great cheer

Listening to coach 's instructions
Again, I am reminded everyday that this is my child. Always a comedian. This is how the girls entertained themselves on the sidelines.

Last but not least I cannot forget Woody....my fearless hunter. We don't have a fence (bummer) at this house so Woody gets put on a lead from time to time when the weather is nice(I'm not inhumane I promise). He proved that he still has his retrieving skills in his blood. I don't know how he did it...he was all tied up, but he caught himself a bird. He looks pitiful. He's all tangled up. But he got the bird. I don't know if that a good or bad thing. Thanks for protecting us Wood, that bird could have been killer.
Oh Woody...

0 comments: