Friday, April 17, 2009

no really...I still cant hear you

Yep. You guessed it. We spent a morning at the doctors office AGAIN last week (during spring break mind you, which is ALWAYS fun). I took Alex in because he was up all night with a barking cough. Yes, it was croup...which neither of my kids has ever had, and I didnt think it was possible for a 3 1/2 year old to get it....but it is, and he did. While we were there she checked on his ears, because of the almost ruptured eardrum story...which she discovered that he has a hole in his right eardrum and his left eardrum is completely retracted to point of being able to see the bone behind the eardrum. Youch. SO needless to say A is a little hard of hearing. He talks loudly....and can hear one on one in a quiet area...but in the classroom its a different story. He just plain cant hear with all of the commotion. But hes a trooper. We go back in a couple of weeks to check on them, and if no progress....back to the ENT we will go.


0 comments: