There's a great local park out in Marietta near our old house with an awesome playground and a pond with crazy amounts of ducks. We used to frequent the park at least once a week when we lived in Marietta so yesterday when we were out that way we stopped by to feed our old feathered friends. The kids had a blast of course. They fed the ducks, ran around the pond, played in the field and of course ran rampant on the playground. I am the mom, that when we have to leave, has to give a 15 minute warning...then 10...then 5....then 1....and THEN after all of the 'time limit' warnings Madison some willingly....and I have to climb UP onto the playground equipment and pry Alex off it it, then climb down with a screaming kid with flailing arms and legs. Its pretty hilarious considering the second we get to the car and he gets a snack and water he's a happy camper. He's definitely terrible twos-ing. DEFINITELY.
6 hours ago
1 comments:
AWESOME, I love being a mom during those times, luckily the good outweighs the not so good.
Post a Comment