Monday, July 7, 2008

A different kind of holiday...




Madison has been living for the Fourth of July to come since my mom took her shopping about a month ago and bought her a 4Th shirt and headband, from target! oh how we love Target... and the headband...except Mad hasn't fully mastered the concept of the headband...she wears them BUT her bangs still hang out of the front, in her face, EVERYDAY...defeating the purpose of the headband. As for the Fourth, every day she would ask the date, then go look at the calendar and see how many days until the 4Th. Needless to say she was really excited about the fireworks...which I heard she loved. Alex apparently is NOT a fan of fireworks. Just so happened the 4Th fell on a weekend that I was without the little tykes. Which was weird, but nice. Don't get me wrong I missed them terribly. But it WAS nice to celebrate WITHOUT having to keep each eye on a child. Regardless, I still missed them...but know they had a blast with their daddy.







In other news, Alex is officially IN the big boy bed. His crib has been taken apart and OUT of the room. He does really well in it....until its time to go to bed, and he needs every toy in his room IN the bed with him. Which he gets b/c #1. Hes spoiled rotten. #2. I'm not going to fight with him about it. the 2 year old wins. Go figure.

0 comments: