Excuse my lateness, A celebrated a birthday last Monday and unfortunately we were it by the stomach bug which stopped us dead in out tracks for a good 2 to 3 days, soooooo almost 2 weeks later....Happy Birthday Kiddo.
I cannot BELIEVE my 'baby' is 7. Its seems like yesterday M was on the verge of turning 3 and I was headed to the hospital to have this sweet baby boy . You're fun, caring, athletic as all get out, sometimes an instigator, witty, and you love your big sister. You're a lover of legos and building things. You like to "play school" with your sister, you still don't like icing, would take a steak over a piece of cake any day of the week, love your step-dad chad and riding in his 'big truck Jessie' with him, you plan on being the next chipper Jones. You're smart, you're a great reader (teachers boast on your 3rd grade reading level), you love school and your best friend P. I love you big kid, even though you've gotten to the point where you WILL NOT allow me to kiss or hug you in public (especially at school), I love that you still love on me at bedtime, secrets safe with me.
6 hours ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment