Wednesday, November 30, 2011

repeat...

We all know Ive been swamped. Way too many of my friends have done the day1-day 30 to be thankful for....I have done not-a-one. So I childhood friend of mine, and fellow blogger, gave me the idea to do all 30 on one post...will do. Job well Done Lauren Lynch.

So there my 30 thankful-fors, all in one fell swoop.

1. My sweet kiddos. Really. would you expect anything else? I really love them at this age right now. They play so well together. The love on each other and then punch each other but at night we talk about the "good" in both of them to each other. I just love them.

2. My man. Hes amazing. Really. That is all. you have no idea, but he is.


3. My man, again. In regards to my kids. Hes amazing to THEM, and I am forever grateful that they have an amazing step-dad to step in and fulfill the fatherly duties as needed with no complaints. ever.

4. my mom. nuff said.

5. That I finished all of my term papers this semester, all 5 of them. They were undoubtedly going to be the death of me. Stay in school kids.

6. Brittany Brooke and her snowmen, and chicken socks. and lollies.

7. Best friends. That I dont get to see hardly ever but when i do see them, its like weve been together the entire time.

8. can I please be materialistic? my iphone

9. and my tahoe

10. and my plethora of northface jackets. let me be frank. some girls like shoes. some girls like purses. I like jackets. and my man caters to this like. another plus.

11.  a job that fits my schedule. amen

12. a secured internship in the feild I want to go into. boom

13. for uncle Jeff. Just because

14. that M loves to read. Seriously loves to read. all of the time. loves harry potter. she also enjoys math, which is kind of weird. But i like it.

15. A's love of all things trains and cars STILL at the age of 6. Just recently he re-discovered his wooden train tracks. theyve kept him occupied all week.

16. my kids willingness to learn and their love for school. A is reading now too!

17. That my kids get to see my mom every other weekend. its kind of a necessity for work BUT ever since we moved out here from home its been a good thing for them...to see the Noni.

18. my kids teachers. ah-may-ZING. they've been a huge blessing. 

19. this semester being almost over. 4 finals and I am done. its been a crazy 18 weeks.

20. My best guy friend from the age of 15. Hes amazing, and im pretty sure we will BFFL(best friends for life....according to M). it also helps he has kids the same age as mine, kind of.

21. Wendy. because she is my kids 2nd mom when I cannot be around because of school.

22. my kids love of the outdoors. 

23. ALso that we live so close to kennesaw moutian and the silver comet train.

24. neighbor friends. I love that M can run down the road to her friends house and likewise she can run down here. so. stinking. cute."Can M come out to play?" never. gets. old.

25. sleep. when I can get it

26. coffee when I cant.

27. good friends.

28. text messaging. because Im a busy girl, and it might be impersonal but I am horrible at returning phone calls. Texting WILL suffice.

29. DVR. yep. go to bed. we will watch it in the morning bc it is recorded and I paused it. so you wont miss a millisecond. go. to. bed. PLEASE.

30. my ability to multitask. otherswise I would drown in a glass of water.

Decembers officially here. I cant really grasp that concept...A tree is up in our living room but I'm pretty sure I missed both Halloween and Thanksgiving this year.

Life: Please. slow. down. please and thank you. 

1 comments:

Lauren Lynch said...

Love it!! You crack me up.