Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation

Big day in the world of Alex Hamby last week...he graduated pre-k! Which is crazy to me because I feel like he was just 2, and now hes ready for kindergarten. Finally, both kids in the same school!!!


Marching in...

A and his main squeeze, the were partnered together for a song/dance during the graduation, so stinkin cute!
Oh my heart...

This is them dancing...I wish I could have gotten it just them but theyve got their eyes locked! Dedication to the song!

Singing their hearts out





Bringing me my flowers :)

so proud of himself!

The whole crewGraduated!!!


Ms. Jennifer



...and Ms. Anna Such sweet friends...shes one of his favorites. I love to watch them together, hes so compassionate when it comes to Mckayla.

the kids can down some doughnuts, takes after his sister.

A and Karson...Best Buddies!

His crew...best bust Karson and best gal Lucy

The boys



Graduating is tiresome

Congrats my buddy! Youve grown so much this year, I cant wait to see what next year has in store for you! :)


0 comments: