Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Timmy the turtle...

Alex received 10 stars for good behavior out of all his classmates first last week, thus entitling him to being Timmy, their "class pet", home for the weekend. Chad picked Alex up from school that day, and looked at me like I was crazy when I showed excitement that Alex had earned Timmy for the weekend.

We visited Publix, our most favorite store in the world......we carried Chad's groceries around the store.Saturday morning we picked up our good friends Tanner and McKenzie
Headed to Raffertys for a meeting with all 4 kids....
Then spent the afternoon playing with Tanner and Alex (and Mad and KenzieThat night we went to visit Noni, and see Woody (our dog who live with Noni)
Out to eat at the Grove
Superbowl Sunday at Uncle Jeff's
Football!
Both Timmy and Alex stayed up until the very end...and built a fort with Uncles Jeff's couches and pillows...
SO fun!
Alex had a great weekend with Timmy, I just hope he can keep up the good behavior...

0 comments: