Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SNOW!

I'll forewarn you....to make up for my lack of blogging/taking pictures of my kids, this post has a TON of pictures. Apologies.
This was maybe 15 minutes after it started falling The kids went to bed excited to wake up to all white outside


I put these trucks on the table to who how much they would get covered over a matter of hours, this was 30 minutes into the snow.

The two ho's
after an hour and 15 minutes

I gave up on staying up, I knew I had no work or school the next day so I hit the rack hoping to catch up on some much needed zzzzz's. This is what the kids woke up to. When Chad left for work at 5:30 AM I measured 6.5 inches, 7 in others. You can see his ho' is missing :(
The trucks after the snow! Alex only thought there were 2 on the table because he couldn't see the two buried.

We haven't disposed of our Christmas tree properly, but it sure did look pretty in the backyard covered in snow!
Meet James
Luckily Chad was off on Tuesday, so the kids got their wish to play with him in the snow

The snow allowed for some great wrestling, IE the kids got out their pent up aggression...and took an opportunity to wrestle Chad after he took a nose dive into the snow
He also instigated some snowball fights while Mad posed with James.James was wearing A's bike helmet for safety
Snowball fight




...and although we enjoyed the snow, we were ready to get back to our routine after a week off.

1 comments:

thehollandfamily said...

love the pictures. I thought you can only add 5 pictures at a time. How did you add more. So glad your kids enjoyed it. Miss you and hope we get to see you soon!