Saturday, November 14, 2009

Variety Show

Alex is seriously his own Variety show....every day its something new. These are his recent happenings.

He's discovered how cool Urkel really was..
...and he's such a boy, or should I say man. Every day when we get home he throws off his shirt because he's "hot". Pants and now shirt, that's how he rolls.
...and on the total opposite side of the spectrum, he gets into things while I'm busy doing my school work, or mads school work. Basically any time I'm not looking hes into something. He's cleaning the bathrooms with spray and wash, or coloring the couch to make it a "new" color. Hes letting Woody out of the front door with no leash because he needs to go potty. He's also "making sure Madison's makeup still looks nice". What do you think???
oh Alex....apparently he thinks eye shadow looks fabulous on eyebrows. Its could be a new trend.
And here's my shout out to Mad. Such a goofy fun girl. Hard to believe she will be 7 in a month.
In other news Mad's soccer season wrapped up last weekend. Go Crushers!

0 comments: