Saturday, March 7, 2009

SNOW!

Woody came out to celebrate the snow...he was pretty confused but loved it...go figure, a lab loved snow...Sunday night after I got home from work, the kids and I headed out for a snowball fight. I have to say, Its probably the most fun Ive had with them in a long time. Theres nothing like reaming your kid in the face with a snowball, and having them laugh!Mads itty bitty snowman...
Praise God for Snow days! We were granted a day off of school( and work for me) to play in the snow all day...although by morning it was mostly ice...but we still played...

Alex thought it was quite delicious...

We rolled down the hill.....
...and Alex got stuck....which prompted hysterical laughter from both Mad and myself...
So A retaliated on sissy and gave her a beatdown from a 3 year old like no other....he didn't find it too funny that we were laughing at him.

0 comments: