the birth of baby Thad...Good
Thanksgiving....Good.
Not much going on really. I finished my first semester back...yeaaaa! with an A and a B...angry about the B b/c I aced all 3 of the tests as well as the final but my professor threw a fast one at me and counted crazy points for homework. My final grade? 89.9....and he didn't round to an A. Words cannot described how Irked I am...
One more week of school for Mad and what and exciting week! She will turn 6 this Wednesday...the 17th. Its nuts. I cannot believe she is almost 6. Nuuuuts.
SO she is looking forward to lots and lots of birthday and Christmas presents....and you should hear her tell the story of Baby Jesus. CUUUUTE!
that's it for now...Ill be back with more pics and such. We are going to see Santa tomorrow...hoping we can do it with no tears this year!!!! Between Mad and Alex we haven't had a tearless Santa visit in 6 years!
0 comments:
Post a Comment