Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday Alex turned 3...and I realized I am turning into an old woman.I have a 3 year old and an almost six year old. They both use the potty, and can talk in sentences, and feed themselves...this constitutes me being old. I no longer have a 'baby'.

So happy birthday to my 'baby' (yesterday) I am so blessed to have 2 AMAZING children in my life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

These are some pics from our day. We were 'supposed' to meet some of our friends at Monkey Joe's after school for birthday fun. Madison had a different plan. She woke up Tuesday night around 12 crying about hr ear and reading a temp of 103! So yesterday I took off work, took Alex to school, and took Mad the the doctor. Yup, ear infections. So she spent the day on the couch...which meant no Monkey Joe's. So we made cupcakes and took them to his school, which he really enjoyed. We came home ad played, dinner was catered a la' momma Vorsatz and the rest of the fam cam over for cake and presents.Alex had a blast even though no kids aside from his sis were involved. He had no idea, and I think he had just as much fun. Saturday I think his bday will be celebrated with his daddy. Im still astonished that he's 3. NUTS.

Alex and his girlfriend Carter...they are like 2 peas in a pod.
Cupcakes at school...
Alex's train cake...Mad was an excellent helper!
exited...presents...
and last but not least, my sickly Mad..with her blue hair (yep, she has a streak of blue hair...yikes) ...it will wash out, but in the words of Mad, "its like totally cool mom!"...shoot me.

0 comments: