Wednesday, June 11, 2008

They're NUTS!


Really they are. And it is taking every ounce of energy I have to keep up with them. I am loving every minute though and cherishing so much quality time with them b/c I know once fall rolls around I will be busier than ever expected. WE have been spending alot fo time at the pool. THe big pool, and the pool in the backyard....IE the blowup pool. Which suprisingly isnt boring to them al ALL!
And I get alot of jokes about Alex...b/c he IS home with 2 girls all day he unfortunately is left to be Madisons 'real live baby doll' and somehow or another ends with with tutu's and tiaras on him. ANd he plays along like a champ. However, he is all boy. Definitely a mans man. In fact today we are going to the park at Peachtree Dekalb Airport Just for the little guy to see the planes. He absolutely LOVES plans, and trains, and dump trucks, and cranes. Here his is in action, in true male form....buttcrack hanging out and all. I love this kid.

0 comments: